Changes to this Policy
Sources of Personal Information
Personal Information is information that identifies, relates to, or could reasonably be linked with you. We may collect your Personal Information from the following sources:
- Information you provide to us, such as when you fill out our contact form.
- Information automatically collected through the Sites, such as when you interact with the Sites.
- Information from third-parties, such as from public sources, or from other parties such as social media platforms.
Personal Information We Collect
Depending on your interactions with us, we may collect the following Personal Information:
- Identifiers, such as your name and email address.
- Inferences drawn from any of the information we collect.
How We Use Your Personal Information
- To provide you with our services and for our internal research and services improvement purposes
- To administer the Sites and personalize and improve your experience with the Sites
- To communicate with you and inform you about services that may be of interest to you
- For compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations, exercising and defending legal claims, or for safety or security reasons
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information to the following parties:
- With our affiliates and subsidiaries.
- With Service Providers. We may disclose your Personal Information with our service providers in connection with our business, including to maintain the Sites and provide services. It is our policy to require our service providers to keep Personal Information confidential and to not use Personal Information outside of our business relationship.
- Sales and Acquisitions. We may disclose your Personal Information with a third party in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of bankruptcy.
- As Required By Law or In Connection With Legal Rights. We may disclose your Personal Information if, in our sole discretion, we believe it reasonable or necessary to (a) comply with the law or legal requirements, (b) prevent illicit or unethical activity, (c) protect and defend our, your, or others’ rights, property, safety, or interests, or (iv) detect, prevent, or respond to fraud, misuse of the Sites, or other violations of law.
- Entities To Which You Have Provided Consent to the Disclosure. We may otherwise disclose your Personal Information if we have your consent.
We may also disclose aggregate or de-identified information in our discretion.
Cookies and Other Data Collection Technologies
Some web browsers have a “Do-Not-Track” feature that informs websites with which the browser communicates to not track the user’s online activity. The Sites do not currently respond to these “do-not-track” signals or similar mechanisms.
If you would like to opt out of receiving promotional or marketing e-mail from us, you may use the “unsubscribe” mechanism included in each marketing message. You may also unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with REMOVE in the subject line, and stating the e-mail address you wish to be removed from our mailing list. However, your option not to receive promotional and marketing e-mail shall not preclude us from corresponding with you, by e-mail or otherwise, regarding your existing relationship with us. Your opt-out request will also not apply to correspondence that has already been initiated.
Security and Retention
Sensorum Health takes reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information. However, no information is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information; therefore, we encourage you to also take precautions to protect your Personal Information.
We retain your Personal Information for only as long as we need it to provide our products and services, operate our business, and comply with our legal, accounting, or reporting obligations. We may also keep anonymized data for public interest, scientific, or research purposes. When we decide how long to keep your Personal Information, we keep in mind the nature and sensitivity of the information, the potential harm from unauthorized use, the reasons we collected the Personal Information, and our legal obligations.
The Sites are not directed to, nor do we knowingly collect or sell Personal Information from, children under the age of 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us using the contact information listed below.
Third Party Websites
Our Sites may contain links to third party sites. We do not control and are not responsible for any other websites or services, and you use such websites and services at your own risk. We encourage you to read the privacy policies and other legal documents applicable to other websites prior to using them.
Information for Visitors from Outside the United States
Sensorum Health is located in the United States and is subject to United States law. If you are accessing the Sites from outside of the United States, please be aware that United States law may have different standards that apply to how Personal Information may be used than in your jurisdiction. By accessing and using the Sites, you understand that your Personal Information will be processed in the United States.
Additional California Shine the Light: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 also permits individual California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of certain categories of Personal Information to third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please reach out to us at email@example.com. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year, and we reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the email or mailing addresses specified below. Note that we do not currently share Personal Information with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
902 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, New York 10010